Wall Street Journal's Real Trends Top 200 Teams Nationwide.
KASE closed 144 units totaling
$104,348,000 in volume in 2015.
So far in 2016, KASE has closed over $150M in volume.
KASE Team offices in Beverly Hills, Long Beach and Newport Beach.
THE KASE DIFFERENCE
• 120,000 Keller Williams' agents in nearly 700 locations globally, with offices in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, South America, Central America, Australia, Canada, and Mexico.
• KW is the only real estate franchise in the world to have an office in China.
• In addition to the MLS, your property will be on the KWLS, which is accessible to all 120,000 agents.
This can help us capture overseas’ buyers.
Your listing will syndicate to over 350 websites.
The listing photos on these websites will be branded with our direct contact information to efficiently capture buyer leads.
• KW Certified Luxury Specialist with access to Luxury marketing materials.
• Your property will have its own website with detailed information and a lifestyle video that showcases your desirable community.
• We will host a fully catered event monthly, such as twilight showings.
• We will directly contact each agent from the national list Forbes 250 Top-Producing Agents, as well as buyers’ agents and celebrities’ and professional athletes’ agents.
• 350 potential buyers will be contacted by phone or in person weekly.
• We will make sure your listing is pitched at every broker meeting in the region.
• We will send out direct mail postcards and personally deliver marketing materials to the community and all of the highly sought after communities.
• Domain, kw Luxury Homes’ magazine.
• The OC Register's weekend publications.
• Our office's weekly email newsletter, which is sent to 13,000 active OC agents.
• An email that gets sent to active LA and OC agents who have represented luxury buyers